Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
$10 million in grant funding available to Spokane County small businesses
Spokane County approved $10 million in CARES Act funds to be used as grants to small businesses.
To qualify for OpenTogether grants of $2,500, you must, among other requirements:
- Have had 49 or fewer FTE as of March 1, 2020
- Have a primary location of your business within Spokane County
- Established your business before March 1, 2019
- Have 2019 gross revenues under $10 million
- Not be a licensed marijuana operation
- Not be currently in bankruptcy
You can read a full list of requirements to be eligible for the grants click here.
The application period runs from July 27 through Aug. 10. You can apply for the grants here.