Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
Coronavirus Fact Sheets
In January 2020, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported the first U.S. case of the coronavirus had been discovered in Washington state. The situation is rapidly evolving. Below we have compiled the best information from credible sources for Washington state hospitality businesses.
- Click here for a fact sheet in multiple languages.
- Click here to learn what the Washington State Department of Health wants employers to know.
- Fisher Phillips has an FAQ on HR and employment law information here.
- King County members can find more tailored information here.
- Seattle & King County has announced new recommendations to slow the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in addition to earlier guidance.
- Pierce County members can find health department information here.