Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
Employment Security Department posts new resources
Last Updated On
The Employment Security Department has provided this listing of new resources available for those seeking unemployment benefits:
- Simplified homepage for easier navigation to the pages people need most right now
- Self-employed/independent contractor page
- Expanded unemployment/CARES Act page
- Updated unemployment page
- Help page
- Webinar page is not new but is continuously updated.
- New guide to help self-employed, independent contractors and others affected by COVID-19 apply for regular unemployment benefits, expanded benefits (Pandemic Unemployment Assistance) and submit weekly claims. This will help you navigate applications and avoid issues that could delay your benefits
- New checklist to get ready to apply for expanded unemployment benefits.
- Check out the regular unemployment checklist and the Eligibility checker too.