Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
Inslee extends 23 proclamations relating to coronavirus, 6.18.20
According to the Governor’s Office, Gov. Jay Inslee extended 23 proclamations today in response to the continuing pandemic. The extensions were approved by the state Legislature.
Relating to the hospitality industry, these proclamations are now in effect until July 1, 2020.
- Department of Revenue tax relief — relief from penalties, fees, interest, due dates
- Unemployment benefit, 1 week waiver — waiving and suspending statutes and rules relating to a one-week waiting period to collect unemployment insurance through the Employment Security Department
- Ratepayer assistance and preservation of essential services — suspending disconnection of utilities for nonpayment, waiving late fees, working with affected utility customers to establish payment arrangements and improving access to energy assistance for affected customers
- Liquor and Cannabis Board — waiving and suspending laws and imposing certain prohibitions relating to tax penalties, fees, interest, and due dates in order to provide tax relief to licensed microbreweries, domestic breweries, beer distributors, wineries and wine distributors
- Unemployment job search requirement — waiving and suspending statutes relating job search requirements to collect unemployment insurance through the Employment Security Department