Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
New CDC interim guidelines for essential services workers who may have been exposed to the coronavirus
Last Updated On
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have issued new interim guidelines for employees working in essential services who may have been exposed to the coronavirus.
- Pre-screen employees before they enter the building. Take their temperature and address any symptoms
- Regular monitoring: Employees should self-monitor as long as they don’t have a temperature or are experiencing symptoms
- Face masks: Employees should wear a face mask at all times while in the workplace. Employers may provide them, or can approve the employees’ masks
- Social distancing: Employees should maintain six feet of separation and practice social distancing at all times as work duties permit
- Disinfect and clean workspaces: Disinfect and clean all workspaces, including offices and shared electronic equipment
For more information, click here.