Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
Snohomish County has issued a restriction on events with fewer than 250 attendees
Last Updated On
There are slight differences in Snohomish County small event risk minimization requirements. These are:
- Older adults and individuals with underlying medical conditions that may increase the risk of serious COVID-19 are encouraged not to attend (including employees).
- Social distancing recommendations must be met (i.e. people staying 6 feet from each other, aside from momentary and minimal contact at closer distances when absolutely necessary).
- Employees must be screened for coronavirus symptoms each day and excluded if symptomatic.
- Proper hand hygiene and sanitation must be readily available to all attendees and employees.
- Environmental cleaning guidelines from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) are followed (e.g., clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces daily or more frequently).