Washington state has reopened! The resources and information on this page are designed to help your lodging operations recover from the impact of the coronavirus pandemic. If you need more specific guidance, or if you have additional questions, please call your Territory Manager or email:
- Up-to-date business guidance and recommendations from the governor’s office and state agencies.
- Find resources and fresh ideas to help you staff up in our tight labor market and challenging times.
- Use this toolkit to understand the requirements and opportunities as you set your vaccination and mask policies.
- The extremely hard-hit hotel industry has yet to receive direct aid, and the Save Hotel Act will provide a lifeline to hotels and hotel workers
- Hotels and motels may proceed with removing guests starting July 1.
Paid Family Leave, UI and other quarterly tax payments for Washington employers are due this Saturday, July 31
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued new masking guidance this week due to the increasing spread of the coronavirus delta variant. The CDC now recommends fully vaccinated people wear masks in indoor public settings in areas with substantial or...
The workforce shortage in the hospitality industry is well known. These challenges are not unique to hospitality as eight of Washington state’s 15 major employment sectors are experiencing pre-pandemic staffing levels. Transportation and warehousing employment levels...
The Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board (LCB) is inviting the public to comment on draft rules related to temporary alcohol to-go policies enacted by the Legislature earlier this year. This public comment meeting will be an excellent opportunity to share your...