On May 3, Gov. Jay Inslee announced a policy that allows for spectator events to have vaccinated-only sections in Phase 2 and 3 of the Healthy Washington—Roadmap to Recovery plan if certain conditions are met:
- Vaccinated-only sections must have designated seating and controlled exits and entrances.
- Sections must be reserved only for those 16 and older who are fully vaccinated. A person is fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or two weeks after their single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
Children between the ages of 2 and 15 are allowed in the vaccinated-only section if they or their parent or guardian can provide proof of a negative test within 72 hours of admission.
- Vaccination documentation must be available on request. This can include a vaccination card, a photo of the vaccination card stored on a phone, or documentation from a healthcare provider. Read the full list of acceptable documentation here.
- No adults in the process of getting vaccinated are permitted in the vaccinated-only section.
- Physical distancing is not required in a vaccinated-only section.
- Face coverings are required in a vaccinated-only section, except when eating or drinking.
Outdoor facilities may add vaccinated sections until total capacity is 50% or 22,000 people, whichever is lower, inclusive of both vaccinated and unvaccinated sections.
You can read the complete guidance here.