Washington state is open for business! The resources and information on this page are designed to help your business recover from the impact of the coronavirus pandemic. If you need more specific guidance, or if you have additional questions, please call your Territory Manager or email:
Entertainment Reopening Guide
- Resources and options as you consider mask and vaccine policies that work best for your business.
- High resolution PDF signs you can download and display in your business.
- Up-to-date business guidance and recommendations from the governor’s office and state agencies.
- Find resources and fresh ideas to help you staff up in our tight labor market and challenging times.
- The win-win SharedWork program will help you get employees back to work as you prepare for a full comeback.
Below are FAQs designed to help employers determine the next steps with a variety of scenarios when an employee has a potential or confirmed positive case of COVID-19. Here are some key definitions you’ll need to know as these terms are used several times when...
In a 6-3 ruling, the U.S. Supreme Court issued a stay for President Joe Biden’s vaccine/testing mandate. This means the mandate, also known as the Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS), is once again on hold pending additional legal review of cases currently being...
“The omicron variant is spreading quickly and has the potential to impact all facets of our society. CDC’s updated recommendations for isolation and quarantine balance what we know about the spread of the virus and the protection provided by vaccination and booster...