Washington state is open for business! The resources and information on this page are designed to help your business recover from the impact of the coronavirus pandemic. If you need more specific guidance, or if you have additional questions, please call your Territory Manager or email:
Entertainment Reopening Guide
- Resources and options as you consider mask and vaccine policies that work best for your business.
- High resolution PDF signs you can download and display in your business.
- Up-to-date business guidance and recommendations from the governor’s office and state agencies.
- Find resources and fresh ideas to help you staff up in our tight labor market and challenging times.
- The win-win SharedWork program will help you get employees back to work as you prepare for a full comeback.
Latest Update: 10.25.21 Crisis Prevention Institute: Top 10 De-Escalation Tips Coronavirus (COVID-19) Common Questions Regarding Worker Face Covering and Mask Requirements The availability of multiple coronavirus vaccines at the start of 2021 left many to hope the...
***UPDATE: September 24, 2021*** The Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board (LCB) announced today they are extending the "Minor Employees in Liquor Establishments" temporary allowance. The allowance, currently set to expire on Sept. 30, will now expire on Jan. 1,...
***UPDATE: September 24, 2021*** Most teens are now back in school. Employers need to have an updated Parent/School Authorization form on file for each team member who is under the age of 18. Businesses do not need to submit this form to L&I, but must have it on...