Washington state is open for business! The resources and information on this page are designed to help your business recover from the impact of the coronavirus pandemic. If you need more specific guidance, or if you have additional questions, please call your Territory Manager or email:
Entertainment Reopening Guide
- Resources and options as you consider mask and vaccine policies that work best for your business.
- High resolution PDF signs you can download and display in your business.
- Up-to-date business guidance and recommendations from the governor’s office and state agencies.
- Find resources and fresh ideas to help you staff up in our tight labor market and challenging times.
- The win-win SharedWork program will help you get employees back to work as you prepare for a full comeback.
RECENT UPDATES: RRF IS CLOSED The SBA closed the Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF) three weeks after received more than 362,00 applications requesting close to $80 billion in assistance. The RRF has been a critical lifeline for struggling businesses....
Relief programs in September 2021 – info and updates This is a brief list of programs created to help businesses and employees impacted by the coronavirus pandemic. This list is updated regularly to reflect the current status and ensure accuracy. The list includes a...
King County is distributing free PPE masks and sanitizing wipes to county restaurant workers. Restaurant representatives are invited to attend a drive-thru mask distribution pop-up event in Renton. The county will provide each restaurant worker 10 KN90 masks, 10 cloth...