Washington state is open for business! The resources and information on this page are designed to help you recover from the impact of the coronavirus pandemic. If you need more specific guidance, or if you have additional questions, please call your Territory Manager or email:
Restaurant Reopening Guide
- Up-to-date business guidance and recommendations from the governor’s office and state agencies.
- Find resources and fresh ideas to help you staff up in our tight labor market and challenging times.
- The win-win SharedWork program will help you get employees back to work as you prepare for a full comeback.
- Use this toolkit to understand the requirements and opportunities as you set your vaccination and mask policies.
- Employers may choose to continue masking and social distancing their employees, regardless of the employees’ vaccination status.
The Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board (LCB) is inviting the public to comment on draft rules related to temporary alcohol to-go policies enacted by the Legislature earlier this year. This public comment meeting will be an excellent opportunity to share your...
By all accounts, it’s been a very difficult year and a half. You and your fellow business owners are people who have worked hard and sacrificed to achieve their dreams. There are long-term emotional effects of this economic slowdown the pandemic caused – loyal...
Webinar: Your guide to Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) forgiveness This guide follows a webinar presented by the Washington Hospitality Association and the Small Business Administration (SBA). You can see the full video here or use the links and descriptions below...